Lowongan Promoting Organization that Work to Empower Rice Farmers (POWER) Program


 Mercy Corps Indonesia through POWER program that goal of the program is: 20,000 smallholder farmers increase their yield and income through improved on-farm practices, better access to markets and stronger farmer organizations. The program has strategies to reach the program’s goal with related partners and farmers in the focus areas.. The strategies monitored through indicators achievement of POWER logical Frame Work. All of the indicators calculated periodically and are accountable.

Current participants reached through 30 June 2019 was recorded that 2,878 farmers have filled out the baseline data form, which means they have joined the program and we will track them regularly during the harvest seasons within the program lifecycle. It’s about 80% of these farmers come from the POWER 1 program locations (Subang, Banyuwangi, Lombok), while the remaining 20% of farmers come from the new program locations (North Sumatra, Lampung and South Sulawesi). There are district coordinators in all of these areas that directly responsible for technical development in the fields. They need supporting to find out the update issues about the program achievement.. POWER digital dashboard will be an option to assist the team in monitoring the issues. The dashboard helps us to access data information directly because the result of data tracking is the real-time condition.

Several steps are required for developing a digital dashboard. Identifying the data to be displayed in the main menu, Developing accessed domain for data security use and maintaining the dashboard for tracking program achievements.

The consultant will be responsible for the design and conduct of the digital dashboard Program.


Web Digital dashboard Application


Develop the digital dashboard design
Present the digital dashboard to the POWER management team
Finalize the dashboard design based on input from the POWER management team.
Conduct the final dashboard for POWER management team.
Maintain the dashboard digital with POWER Mel officer.

The timeframe for this consultancy will commencing from October 10 to December 10, 2019, with a maximum level of effort of 60 days. 


Desk study (review program documents and other relevant for data tracking), develop a dashboard
5 days
Digital dashboard presentation submitted

Meeting with the program team, refine study instruments and reporting framework, develop data activities
MCI office Jakarta
3 days

Data collection & management (in cooperation with POWER MEL)
Home base
20 days
Data analysis & report preparation
30 days
Initial findings presentation to POWER team and Mercy Corps management
Mercy Corps office
2 day
(as needed)
Web Digital Dashboard
50 days
The Consultant will report to:  POWER Program Manager

The Consultant will work closely with: MEL Officer & Program Manager

The Consultant should have qualifications as below:
Excellent knowledge and sound experience in designing and leading dashboard digital for NGO especially for agricultural program;
A bachelor's degree in IT, Information system or other related fields. Knowledge in programming for digital dashboard system is a must;
Strong in web development as PHP, JavaScript, Bootstrap, etc. Strong in desktop programming as visual basic, strong in database as MySQL or SQL Server;
Excellent communication skills (both Bahasa Indonesia and English);
Have a flexible time for urgent immediate meetings that have to do with the POWER program Team and dashboard consultant.
Interested candidates can send  their CV to procurement@id.mercycorps.org before October, 9th 2019..

Thank you,
Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia

Tersedia di Google Playstore







Popular Posts